We support researchers in developing data collection or survey instruments with a variety of programs, tools, and delivery methods.
We can assist with programming and development of data collection tools:
- Research software, such as z-Tree, PsychoPy, E-Prime, Inquisit, and Qualtrics
- Database design, including schema and query optimization, in mySQL, Postgres, and MSSQL
Survey/Experimental Data Collection
- Design consultation for sampling and participant recruitment pools
- Design consultation for survey questions and formatting
- Assistance with survey instrument development (paper and online)
- Assistance with online participant recruitment platforms, such as MTurk, CloudResearch, and Prolific.co
Mixed Methods Data Collection
- Design consultation for interviews, focus groups, and other methodologies
- Assistance with scraping and API based tools for web and social media data collection
Social and Behavioral Science Laboratory (SBSL)
- Capacity for up to 36 participants at once in a controlled environment computer lab
- Managed dissemination of data collection programs and merging of data across computers
- Support for precision timing/display tasks and real-time group interactions
- Separate waiting and instruction rooms, privacy carrels around all computers
Ready to start the conversation?
Thanks and we look forward to working together!